Global Joint Reconstruction market size is projected to reach a market size of USD 47.98 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Improvements in healthcare industry, skilled and efficient professionals, are the significant factors influencing the market growth.
Key factors driving market growth are increasing global geriatric population, increasing implementation of awareness initiatives and programs by government schemes, rising investments in the healthcare industry, and growing demand for more advanced and efficient technologies.
The Global Joint Reconstruction Market report comprises of vital details of the Joint Reconstruction business sphere that aims to offer the reader a comprehensive understanding of the Joint Reconstruction market and identify optimum growth prospects to gain a competitive edge over other competitors.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/501
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global joint reconstruction market based on joint type, technique, end-use, and region:
- Joint Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Technique Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Joint Replacement
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Centers
- Surgical Centers
Regional Analysis of the Joint Reconstruction Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Europe accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the global joint reconstruction market in 2019. Increasing demand for knee and hip surgery due to age-related challenges, increasing geriatric population in countries in the region, and rising incidence of sports- and accident-related injuries are other key factors boosting market growth. Major revenue contributing countries in Europe include the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Russia..
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/joint-reconstruction-market
Elements analyzed in the report:
Key players operating in the global joint reconstruction market are Aesculap Implant Systems LLC, Zimmer-Biomet Holdings Inc., Smith and Nephew, Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Medtronic Inc., Omni Life Science, CONMED Corporation, Arthrex Inc., and Wright Medical Technology Inc.
The Global Joint Reconstruction Market report offers an elaborate analysis of the different elements of the industry, such as product development and technological advancements, product types, applications, and major expansion strategies undertaken by prominent companies.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In November 2020, Stryker Corporation announced that it had acquired Wright Medical Group N.V, which is a global medical devices company focused on extremities and biologics. Wright Medical is a world leader in the upper extremities, lower extremities, and biologics market.
- The global joint reconstruction market is expected to remain highly competitive and highly fragmented. Major players are spread across the value chain, and engage in various research and development activities, mergers and acquisitions, and agreements to gain an edge over competitors.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/501
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized according to the clients’ requirements. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Browse Our Latest Updates
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights