The eSports market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 16.50% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029, and is estimated to reach the value of USD 5.80 billion by 2029 Data Bridge Market Research report on eSports market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Key Pointers Covered in ESports Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
· Market Size
· Market New Sales Volumes
· Market Replacement Sales Volumes
· Market Installed Base
· Market By Brands
· Market Procedure Volumes
· Market Product Price Analysis
· Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
· Market Shares in Different Regions
· Recent Developments for Market Competitors
· Market Upcoming Applications
· Market Innovators Study
Get a sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report:
· This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
· A complete picture of the competitive scenario of ESports Market is depicted by this report.
· The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
· The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
ESports Market Scope and Market Size
The global eSports market is segmented on the basis of revenue streams, games and e-platform. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
· On the basis of revenue streams, the eSports market is segmented into media rights, tickets and merchandise, sponsorships and direct advertisements and publisher fees. Media rights can be further segmented into subscription and online advertisements.
· On the basis of games, the eSports market has been segmented into multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA), player vs. player (PvP), first person shooters (FPS), real time strategy (RTS) and salons and spas.
· On the basis of e-platform, the eSports market has been segmented into PC-based eSports, consoles-based eSports and mobile and tablets.
Get Full Access to Report
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
· How has the ESports Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What are the key regional markets?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
· What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
· What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
· What is the structure of the ESports Market and who are the key players?
· What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global eSports Market
· The eSports refer to electronic sports that can be in the form of video games. These games can be played on different platforms including console, PC, tablets or mobile. It can be played for leisure or can be competed against other players at a professional level.
· The increase in popularity of video games across the globe acts as one of the major factors driving the growth of eSports market. The rise in emergence of esports as a professional career because of impressive international prize pools, one-to-one sponsorships, streaming revenues and increase in popularity of the gaming tournaments accelerate the market growth. The rise in the infrastructure for the league tournaments and increase in the live streaming of games further influence the market. Additionally, rapid industrialization, emergence of industry 4.0, rapid infrastructural developments, expansion of end use industry and formidable investments positively affect the eSports market. Furthermore, the professionalization in the industry extend profitable opportunities to the market players in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
· ESports Market report is an ideal guide to attain an information or key data about market, emerging trends, product usage, and motivating factors for customers, customer preferences, competitor strategies, brand positioning, and customer behavior. The report provides wide-ranging analysis of the market structure along with the estimations of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. This market research report provides a precise analysis of existing scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics. ESports Market is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, leading segments and geographical analysis.
· The wide ranging ESports Market report performs the study of market drivers and market restraints thoroughly along with the analysis of the market structure. This market report endows with the plentiful insights and business solutions that will help to stay ahead of the competition. A class and transparency is strictly maintained while carrying out research studies of this report to offer an exceptional market research report for a specific niche. Businesses can achieve better insights to drive the business into right direction with the different segments covered in the market research report. ESports Market analysis report examines various segments which help for the quickest development amid the estimated forecast frame.
ESports Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the eSports market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
ESports Market Share Analysis
The eSports market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to eSports market.
Key player in the eSports Market
Some of the major players operating in the eSports market report are Modern Times Group MTG AB, Activision Blizzard Inc., Gfinity, PLC, Turner Broadcasting System, Valve Corporation, Tencent, Electronic Arts, Inc., Hi-Rez Studios, Nintendo, FACEIT, CJ Corporation, Kabam, Wargaming Public, Rovio Entertainment, GungHo Online Entertainment, Riot Games Inc., Epic Games, Alisports, Total Entertainment Network, King Digital Entertainment PLC, Zynga Inc., Gamevil Inc. , Cloud9, Team SoloMid, Team Liquid, Echo Fox, Fnatic, Gen.G ESports, 100 Thieves, G2 ESports and Immortals, among others.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: ESports Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research