The Global Infrared Imaging Market report contains historical, current, and forecast estimation of the revenue generation and profits for each segment and sub-segment of the Infrared Imaging Market in each key region of the world. The report additionally sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities in the business sphere that are anticipated to bolster the growth of the market. It also covers strategies adopted by prominent players such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, product launches, and brand promotions, among others. The report aims to offer the readers a holistic understanding of the relevant features of the industry.
The report offers key insights into market share, supply chain analysis, demand and supply ratio, import/export details, and product and consumption patterns. To gain a better understanding, the report is further segmented into sections such as product types offered by the market, application spectrum, companies, and key geographical regions where the market has established its presence.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/infrared-imaging-market
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Some major companies operating in the global market include Kerry Group, BASF SE, Cargill Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Clariant AG, AkzoNobel NV, Ingredion Inc., Solvay SA, Archer Daniels Midland Company, and Royal DSM.
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2020, Xenics launched an innovative shutter-less uncooled low wavelength infrared core, Dione 640, for safety and security, industrial, and medical applications.
- The cooled infrared camera is used to detect small differences in temperature for longer durations compared to uncooled infrared camera. Cooled infrared camera delivers enhanced details in the image and assists in identifying even the slightest thermal anomaly. Besides, a significant benefit of cooled infrared cameras is in performing spectral filtering to reveal details for measurement purposes that cannot be done with uncooled infrared cameras.
- In the US, about 75.0% of pedestrian mortalities occur during nighttime. Infrared cameras play an instrumental role in detection and classification of pedestrians in darkness, even in the presence of fog or sun glare. These cameras provide improved situational awareness resulting in development of more reliable and safe advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous vehicles.
Emergen Research has segmented the global infrared imaging market on the basis of technology, wavelength, application, industry vertical, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Cooled Infrared Imaging
- Uncooled Infrared Imaging
- Wavelength Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Near Infrared
- Short Wave Infrared
- Mid-wave Infrared
- Long wave Infrared
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Security & Surveillance
- Monitoring & Inspection
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Food & Beverage
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America