The air treatment market size is expected to reach USD 39.06 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for air treatment processes across various industrial verticals such as automotive, manufacturing, power generation, oil & gas, and pulp & paper. These industries are increasingly investing in air treatment products to efficiently treat air contaminants at emission sources in order to meet increasingly stringent air quality standards. Activated carbon materials are increasingly being utilized for industrial air treatment applications in order to capture toxic air pollutants, which primarily include Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), from landfill sites, petrochemical plants, and chemical processing and manufacturing facilities. Safety Standards implemented by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in the automotive industry is a key factor boosting demand for air treatment products.
Emergence of air purifiers that can automatically clean the air in a whole room with high efficiency, capturing 99.95% of harmful pollutants as small as 0.1 microns and can sense and display particulate matter such as PM2.5, PM10, VOCs, and NO2 in real-time, is expected to drive demand for air treatment products going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/672
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Air Treatment market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Air Treatment market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
Key players in the market include Honeywell, Freudenberg Group, Donaldson Company, Inc., Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Mann+Hummel, Camfil, Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, 3M, Atlas Copco, and Cummins.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/672
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In December 2020, Honeywell announced the launch of a new airborne particle analyzer that utilizes Artificial Intelligence and cloud computing. The new airborne particle analyzer helps environmental testing professionals and HVAC service providers to better inform building and homeowners of the type and quantity of particles present in the air.
- Compressed air segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising demand for dry and clean compressed air in order to extend lifespan of air compressor systems is driving increasing utilization of air treatment equipment, products, and solutions.
- Dust collectors segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Automotive, manufacturing, power generation, oil & gas, and pulp & paper industries are increasingly utilizing dust collectors to capture substantial amounts of airborne dust particles and minimize cost and maximize system effectiveness.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/air-treatment-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global air treatment market on the basis of application, product, technology, end-use, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Compressed Air
- Exhaust Air
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Mist Eliminators
- Dust Collectors
- Fire and Emergency Exhaust Systems
- Smoke Collectors
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Activated Carbon
- HEPA Filters
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- Ionic Filters
- UV Filters
- Conventional Filters
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Unfolding the prime factors prompting global market growth:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Air Treatment market into a broad product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data related to these products’ application landscape, the demand for and market share held by each application type, and their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A detailed description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the report’s key market highlights.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Liquid Fertilizers Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Industrial Lubricants Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-air-treatment-market