Global Airport Surveillance Radar Market: Information By Type (Primary Radars and Secondary Radars), By Application (Civil & Commercial Airports and Military Airbases & Airfields) - Forecast till 2027
Global Airport Surveillance Radar Market is expected to reach USD 1,986.3 Million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.49% during the forecast period.
The growth of the global airport surveillance radar market can be attributed to rising military expenditure and growing developments of new and existing airports. However, the high cost of installation and operation is expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The geographic analysis of the global Airport Surveillance Radar Market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin Africa.
The market in North America was valued at USD 462.9 million in 2018. The US and Canada are the country-level markets in North America. The market in the region is expected to reach USD 689.0 million by 2025, expanding at a 5.85% CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increasing investments by the US government for the modernizing of airports. Furthermore, technological advancements and the presence of prominent players such as Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation are factors driving the market growth.
Europe accounted for the second-largest share of the market in 2018. The European market includes the UK, Germany, France, Russia, and the rest of Europe. The presence of prominent players such as ASELSAN AS, BAE Systems, and Thales Group is propelling the growth of the regional market. The airport surveillance radar market in Europe is expected to reach USD 444.7 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.07% during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific constituted a large share of the global market in 2018. The market in the region has been divided into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. The regional market was valued at USD 236.5 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 413.0 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 8.29% during the forecast period. Increasing air passenger traffic in developing economies such as China and India and growing need to enhance passenger safety are driving the growth of the market in the region.
The Middle East & Africa accounted for a considerable share of the global market in 2018. The market the region has been segregated into Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and the rest of the Middle East & Africa. The regional market was valued at USD 171.1 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 269.9 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.73% during the forecast period. Increasing developments of new airports in countries such as the UAE are driving the growth of the market in the region.
In Latin America, the airport surveillance radar market is expected to reach USD 169.6 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.79% during the review period. The market in the region has been divided into Brazil and the rest of Latin America. The introduction of low-cost airlines in the region is expected to drive the growth of the airport surveillance radar market in Latin America.
The Global Airport Surveillance Radar Market has also been segmented by Type and Application.
Based on type, the global airport surveillance radar market has been divided into primary radars and secondary radars. The primary radars segment dominated the global market. It was valued at USD 861.9 million in 2018 and is anticipated to record a CAGR of 7.07% during the forecast period.
In terms of application, the global airport surveillance radar market has been bifurcated into civil & commercial airports and military airbases & airfields. The military airbases & airfields segment is anticipated to expand at the higher CAGR during the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/airport-surveillance-radar-market-6300
Prominent players in the Global Airport Surveillance Radar Market include BAE Systems (UK), Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Thales Group (France), Raytheon Company (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Leonardo SpA (Italy), L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (US), Intelcan Technosystems Inc. (Canada), Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd (UK), NEC Corporation (Japan).
The other companies profiled in the report are HENSOLDT (Germany), Shoghi Communications Ltd (India), TERMA (Denmark), ASELSAN AS (Turkey), Easat Radar Systems Limited (UK), Airbus SAS (Netherlands), DeTect, Inc. (US), Saab AB (Sweden), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd (Israel), Telephonics Corporation (US), and Indra Sistemas, SA (Spain). Mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations are some of the key strategies adopted by these companies to gain an edge over their competitors.
- In November 2019, Leonardo SpA signed a contract with the Royal Thai Air Force to provide RAT31DL surveillance radar. The contract enabled the company to strengthen its position in the Asian airport surveillance radar market.
- In March 2019, Thales Group signed a contract with the Brazilian Commission for the Implementation of the Airspace Control System (CISCEA) to provide primary and secondary route surveillance radars. The contract will enable the Brazilian Air Force to monitor drug trafficking and smuggling activities in the area.
- In June 2017, Thales Group launched TRAC NG, an airport surveillance radar suitable for both civil and military applications. The launch of the product enabled the company to strengthen its position in the airport surveillance radar market.
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1 MARKET ATTRACTIVENESS ANALYSIS
1.1.1 GLOBAL AIRPORT SURVEILLANCE RADAR MARKET, BY TYPE
1.1.2 GLOBAL AIRPORT SURVEILLANCE RADAR MARKET, BY APPLICATION
1.1.3 GLOBAL AIRPORT SURVEILLANCE RADAR MARKET, BY REGION
2 MARKET INTRODUCTION
2.2 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
2.3 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
2.4 MARKET STRUCTURE
2.5 KEY BUYING CRITERIA
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 RESEARCH PROCESS
3.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
3.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
3.4 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3.5 FORECAST MODEL
3.6 LIST OF ASSUMPTIONS
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.2.1 INCREASE IN DEFENSE EXPENDITURE
5.2.2 DEVELOPMENT OF NEW & EXISTING AIRPORTS
5.2.3 DRIVERS IMPACT ANALYSIS
5.3.1 HIGH COSTS OF INSTALLATION AND OPERATION
5.3.2 RESTRAINTS IMPACT ANALYSIS
5.4.1 INTEGRATION OF GPS TECHNOLOGY WITH RADAR SYSTEMS
5.4.2 EMERGENCE OF 3D RADAR SYSTEMS
Related Links @
- Air Cargo Market Research Report: Information by Type (Air Freight and Air Mail), Service (Express and Regular), Destination (Domestic and International), End User (Retail, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Automotive and others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) - Forecast till 2027
- Global Aircraft De-Icing Market Research Report: Information by Equipment (De-Icing Trucks, Sweepers and others), Fluid Type (Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV), Application (Commercial and Military) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Middle East and Africa) - Forecast to 2027
- Global Aviation Fuel Market: Information by Fuel Type (Jet Fuel, Avgas, Biogas, CNG, LNG, and others), Application (Commercial, Military, and others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) - Forecast till 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)