A Coincheck wallet is the best Bitcoin wallet that has been developed in Japan to make it highly convenient for users to invest in BTC. This Bitcoin wallet can also be used to operate other cryptos as well and this makes it easier for users to invest in other cryptos through a single platform. Here, they take care of the speed and safety requirements of the users. Additionally, it provides you with professional trading features making it convenient for beginners and advanced traders.
But, there are some users who find themselves struggling while trying to send Bitcoin from their Coincheck wallet. Therefore, we thought of developing this help article to make you understand this procedure in a better way. The procedure begins with account registration which means you have to fill up the sign-up form to use Coincheck wallet .
However, it is important that you complete the identity verification process as well. Without verifying your identity with Coincheck, you will not be allowed to make any kind of transactions.
Steps required to buy BTC from Coincheck
In case you wish to buy some crypto tokens from your Coincheck account, you can deposit Yen in your account and then fund it with BTC. Because only after buying BTC, you will be able to send them.
- Navigate yourself to the official Coincheck website
- Followed by this, you can click on the Sign In option to log in to your account
- Now, go to the tab from where you can send BTC
- A form will appear on your screen
- In it, start entering the requested details one by one
- Enter an eligible Bitcoin address or email address
- Enter the amount for sending and review the details
- After you are done reviewing, you can finally complete the transaction
It is definitely not a complicated task to send BTC from a Coincheck wallet until you follow the correct procedure. In case you see an error during the procedure, make sure to verify the address you are sending Bitcoins to.