Bank of America has been catering to our online banking needs for a long now and is steadily entering different financial domains. For your information, today I'm going to introduce you to one of the most essential banking services offered by this bank- The Bank of America Advantage Savings account. The post shall not only cover details on the perks and benefits this account type comes with, but we'll also let you have a deep insight into how you can carry out the Bank of America login process for this account.
First of all, let's shed some light on the key benefits of this advantage savings bank account.
Key highlights of BOA Advantage Savings account
If you are planning to open this account or you have already done that, you must know the list of added advantages it comes with so that you know how to make the best use of your account. So, take a look at these points and you'll be able to maximize your savings:
- The first thing to note here is that all your Bank of America login accounts are available on a trusted network
- In addition to that, you can also make check deposits via your mobile phones, isn't that so convenient
- Moreover, when you apply for online banking services. You can initiate Automatic transfers of your funds
- Apart from that, users can also enable custom alerts for important notifications
- If you wish to apply for overdraft protection, you can do the same via Balance Connect
- Last and the most important point about this bank is that it is FDIC insured
Coming to another relevant point, let's now take a look at the steps to access your Advantage Savings account.
Way to access your account online
To get instant access to your bank account, please go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/savings/savings-accounts/ website. Once you are on that page, you can probably select the "Log In" option link at the top of the page. On the Bank of America login page, please enter the username and password that you registered during the account registration. Once that is done, you'll be logged into your account.
On the other hand, if you are a new user, please click on the "Open Now" option and register for accessing the online banking services of this bank.
To conclude, we can say that, you can access any or all of the banking services offered by BOA simply by creating one Bank of America login profile. Upon creating an account, you will be introduced to a wide range of features that come included with it, including retirement plans, savings accounts, etc.