PayPal, no doubt, is a payment solution that has been catering to the payment-sending/receiving needs of individuals as well as Business owners. The platform has a global reach and makes sure that you do not face any kind of difficulty while using the platform. This is one reason why a lot of people get attracted to it. However, this platform is also not free of glitches and one most commonly faced issues is "PayPal Password reset not working."
Therefore, I am here to address this issue through this blog post so that you can once again regain account access and start to make the necessary payments.
Through this document, we first PayPal, no doubt, is a payment solution that has been catering to the payment-sending/receiving needs of individuals as well as Business owners. The platform has a global reach and makes sure that you do not face any kind of difficulty while using the platform. This is one reason why a lot of peop shall have a look at the common reasons leading to this problem, and then we'll be figuring out the possible ways through which the issue can be resolved.
Reasons why you cannot reset your password
Below are some of the common factors that lead to such an issue with the password reset procedure:
- Too many failed PayPal login my account attempts or too many passwords reset attempts lead to the temporary locking of the account. So, if that is the case, you may not be able to take any actions for or from your account.
- In addition to that, please note that PayPal may not allow your account access or not allow you to reset your account password if they suspect any suspicious activity from your end.
- If, while resetting your account password, you input the incorrect verification details, you shall not be allowed to reset your PayPal login password.
Ways to tackle the issue
Wondering what could be your next move in this situation? Well, you can try out these measures one by one:
- Wait for around 24 hours before you make another attempt to reset your password
- Get assistance from the PayPal team by navigating to the "HELP" section available on the official website of PayPal
- While resetting your password, make sure that you verify your identity very carefully otherwise your account would get blocked
If nothing helps, create a new PayPal using the new details.
Sometimes, PayPal login could become a headache for the users and they may not be able to access their accounts under any circumstances. If you want, you can make a query to the customer service team and they shall definitely help you in resolving the problem at the earliest.