Decorative fabrics are materials used to decorate the surface of furniture. Common decorative fabrics include wall fabrics, bedding fabrics and furniture fabrics. Common decorative fabrics in the home include sofas, curtains, and beddings.
Classification of decorative fabrics
According to the actual use in the home, the common decorative fabrics in the home include window screens, curtains, sofas and bedding.
1. Window screening: it is a kind of relatively light and breathable gauze product. Generally, the window screening is mainly made of polyester.
2. Curtain: It is made of various materials and fabrics, the common ones are made of chemical fiber and other raw materials, which are relatively thick and have a good shading effect.
3. Sofa release: The sofa release is set on the outer layer of the sofa, which can block the ingress of dust and can also play a decorative role.
4. Bedding: This kind of decorative fabric mainly includes bed sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and so on.
Matching knowledge of decorative fabrics
1. When matching decorative fabrics, the principle that needs to be followed is the unity of colors. Generally, when matching, it is better to match with mild neutral colors, which can keep the interior space clear and achieve a coordinated effect...
2. When matching decorative fabrics, pay attention to matching the main color with the whole. The effect of the overall matching is determined according to the size of the space. Larger spaces are suitable for large-color fabrics, and generally small spaces are suitable. The ones are fine lines and dark flowers.
3. The colors can be matched according to the actual situation of the user. Generally speaking, warm-toned decorative fabrics are suitable for the elderly or older ones, and cool-toned decorative fabrics are suitable for young people’s living spaces. Children's Bright colors are suitable for the room.
How to choose decorative fabrics
1. Purchasing decorative fabrics. In order to ensure the quality of the products and the effect of use, it is best to go to regular stores to buy products with a better reputation.
2. When purchasing silk decorative fabrics, you can touch them with your hands to see if there is a smooth feel, whether the fabric feels smooth, and what is the breathability effect.
3. When purchasing decorative fabrics made of cotton, pay attention to the softness of the decorative fabrics, and it is better to feel smooth and comfortable.