The Long Dark, developed and published by Hinterland Studio, is a survival game that really stood out from the crowd after its release in 2017. The game has been hailed for its interesting history, its intense parameters and its mechanisms easy to understand . Since its launch, Hinterland Studio has strived to provide more content for The Long Dark. Today, the fourth episode of the game, Fury, Then silence, was launched on PC via Steam and Epic Games Store, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
The launching trailer of the episode begins on a snowy background before heading for a maximum security prison where a gang of thugs tries to get someone out of isolation. Mathis, which seems to be the antagonist of this episode, is clearly at the origin of a disorder in prison and players must follow a winding and twisted story. Survive in the snowy and sterile forest, the dark prison and move away from Mathis.
McKenzie must recover the rigid case, search Astrid and save innocent lives taken in chaos. Can you do it?
During the realization of The Long Dark: Episode Four, Hinterland Studio noted difficulties in navigating the development process during the pandemic. Raphael, in a statement on the exit of the episode, noted, for us, the Episode Four will always be the pandemic episode. The experience of doing it, and play it, will always be colored by this time. Art does not exist in the void, then maybe you feel some of these influences as you go through and experience BlackRock for yourself.
The Long Dark is a story that challenges solo players as they sail in the jelly nature against the threats of mother nature and others.
What do you think of The Long Dark? Have you tried it? Are you excited for the Episode Four? Do you like survival games? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter and Facebook.
- Episode of the game: What if…? Episode 3 is daring, but hurried
- Hinterland studio: Cold survival game The Long Dark gets Episode 4 in October
- Long dark: Survival Book The Long Dark gets its fourth storypiece at the beginning of October, a couple of a couple of years after the previous one
- Epic games store: EPIC GAMES STORE Date disembarking on achievements and promises more social functions soon
- Steam and epic games: Finally on Steam: Strategy
- Game: Tokyo Game Show 2021: The exact schedule - Microsoft, Konami and other publishers confirmed