Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Roofing Materials Market 2022-2028”under Heavy Industry Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Roofing Materials Market is likely to register a CAGR of over 3.4% with an incremental growth of USD 27.0 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global roofing materials market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the roofing materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for roofing materials can be segmented by product: asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tile, metal roof, plastic, others. The concrete and clay tile segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Roofing materials market is further segmented by application: residential, non-residential. Among these, the residential segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the roofing materials market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By product: asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tile, metal roof, plastic, others
By application: residential, non-residential
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global roofing materials market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Carlisle Companies Inc., CSR Limited, Etex Group, GAF Materials LLC, Owens Corning, TAMKO Building Products LLC, Wienerberger AG, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global roofing materials market.
- To classify and forecast the global roofing materials market based on product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global roofing materials market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global roofing materials market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global roofing materials market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global roofing materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1389068/global-roofing-materials-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.