How to enable and use FastLook in Wells Fargo?
Wells Fargo is one of the highly renowned as well as efficiently working banking solutions that users utilize in order to manage their finances through saving or checking accounts. This is one of the best financial services that you can rely upon as it comes with a lot of options you can use to keep your money safe or use it in the best manner you can. One such feature that the bank offers its Wells Fargo Login account users is the "FastLook" option.
Now, you must be thinking about what this feature is and what could be done to get started with using it. Well, "FastLook" allows its users to have access to some of the account information at their fingertips. And, to let users do that, we have furnished the easy instructions below so that they can make the best use of this option. However, before beginning the process, please acknowledge that this particular service is only available on the Wells Fargo mobile app, so get the app before initiating the process.
Steps to enable FastLook on Wells Fargo
Whether you have an Android device or you are an iOS device user, you will have access to this feature only after applying the steps that are given below:
- First of all, get the app and sign in with your Wells Fargo login details
- After this, you can click on the "Menu" available at the bottom of the page
- Navigate to the "Profile & Settings" menu
- Choose the "FastLook" option present under it
- Now, select the account for which you wish to use this service
- If you want, you can select the "Bill Payments Reminder" option
- After making these changes, do not forget to hit the "Save" button
This is how easily you can set up "FastLook" in your Wells Fargo account. Once you set it up, you can check your account balance in one swipe without having to feed your Wells Fargo login credentials on the login page again and again. You can add up to five accounts with this feature and have an instant glance at your account details.