Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Isosorbide Market 2023-2029”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Isosorbide is a white, crystalline substance used in various industries as a monomer and building block in the production of various polymers, plastics, and resins. It has a wide range of applications in the manufacturing of plasticizers, surfactants, detergents, and chemical intermediates. According to the latest research, The Global Isosorbide Market is poised to grow by USD 449.5 million during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 8.48% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global isosorbide market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for isosorbide can be segmented by application: polyethylene isosorbide terephthalate (PEIT), polycarbonate, polyurethane, polyester polyisosorbide succinate (PIS), isosorbide diesters, others. The polyethylene isosorbide terephthalate (PEIT) segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Isosorbide market is further segmented by end user: resins & polymers, additives, other. The resins & polymers segment held the largest share of the global isosorbide market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the isosorbide market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the isosorbide market.
By application: polyethylene isosorbide terephthalate (PEIT), polycarbonate, polyurethane, polyester polyisosorbide succinate (PIS), isosorbide diesters, others
By end user: resins & polymers, additives, other
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global isosorbide market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Dacheng Group, Jinan Hongbaifeng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd., Jinan Yuteng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Roquette Frères SA, Samyang Innochem Corporation, Yantai Shunkang Biotechnology Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global isosorbide market.
• To classify and forecast the global isosorbide market based on application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global isosorbide market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global isosorbide market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global isosorbide market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global isosorbide market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content
About Bharat Book Bureau:Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study,Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.