Bicycle Apparels and Accessories Market Overview
The bicycle apparel and accessories market is expected to witness growth at a rate of 5.05% in the forecast period by the end of 2032. It is expected to reach the value of USD 10.5 Billion by 2032. Bicycle apparels refer to the type of clothing designed for wearing while cycling as it provides comfort and safety to the rider. These apparels include jerseys and tees, gloves, pants and shorts, and socks. Bicycle accessories are defined as the components related to a bicycle consisting of protection gears, bottle cages, and mirrors.
The globally curated report on the bicycle apparel and accessories market insights provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while impacting the market’s growth. Rapid urbanization is escalating the growth of the bicycle apparel and accessories market.
The increase in the number of triathletes across the globe acts as one of the major factors driving the growth of the bicycle apparel and accessories market. The rise in prevalence of health-related problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity, amongst the youth and middle-aged people and the growth in awareness related to health and fitness among consumers, accelerate the market growth. The high recommendations by doctors and health trainers for regular cycling practices to people to reduce the ill effects of many aforementioned medical conditions and the rise in interest in riding bicycles as a sustainable model of transportation in urban areas further influence the market. Additionally, an increase in disposable income of people, smart strategic marketing activities by manufacturers, and high e-commerce sales channels positively affect the bicycle apparel and accessories market. Furthermore, product launches extend profitable opportunities to the market players.
The bicycle apparel and accessories market is segmented based on type, category, and distribution channel.
- The bicycle apparel and accessories market is segmented into helmets, jerseys and tees, gloves, pants and shorts, goggles and glasses, protection gears, and socks based on their use.
- The bicycle apparel and accessories market is segmented into mountain bikes, road bikes, city bikes, and others.
- Based on distribution channels, the global market is segmented into store-based and non-store-based. Store-based is further segmented into supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, and others.
The European region dominates the bicycle apparel and accessories market trends because of the introduction of electric bicycles. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period of 2023 to 2032 because of the consumers’ inclination towards using quality cycling wear apparel and safety gear in the region.
- In 2021, LE Col took to the international scale to expand its product line. It launched the Hors category cycling jersey with advanced four-way stretch fabric that offers high breathability to the user.
- In 2021, another bicycle apparels and accessories market company - Assos, launched rain gloves to keep the hands warm and dry. The rain gloves have a flat palm and subtly printed grippers for road riding, improved ergonomics, and a minimal number of seams.
Read More Blogs:
Mountain Bike Footwear and Socks Market Research Report Information by Type (Footwear and Socks), End User (Men, Women and Kids), Distribution Channel (Store-Based and Non-Store-Based) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World) - Forecast till 2027
Bike Helmet Market Research Report Information By Type (Road Helmet, Sports Helmet, and MTB Helmet), By Application (Daily Transportation and Sports/Adventure), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of The World) – Market Forecast Till 2032
NOTE: Our Team of Researchers are Studying Covid19 and its Impact on Various Industry Verticals and wherever required we will be considering Covid19 Footprints for Better Analysis of Market and Industries. Cordially get in Touch for More Details.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America