The global fermentation chemicals market size was USD 100 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 168.95 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Rising usage of fermentation chemicals in various industries, including pharmaceutical, F&B, and chemical industries, is a major factor driving market revenue growth..
Fermentation chemicals are used as the essential raw material in the alcohol industry. The fermentation process produces Ethanol, the main chemical used in the production of alcohol and alcoholic beverages. As a result, increasing demand for alcoholic beverages would play a significant role in driving market growth. Additionally, various other industries including cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food and beverages industry require fermentation chemicals to maintain a smooth flow of the production process. Therefore, the growth of these industries across the globe, in turn, would be responsible for stimulating market demand.
The imposition of strict legislation by regulatory authorities in developed regions like Europe will play a vital role in fueling the market growth in the forecast period. Agencies comprising the European Commission and EPA categorically encourage green chemistry through their regulatory framework, which in turn can be supported by the application of fermentation chemicals.
The high cost involved in the fermentation of lactic acid prevents its uses in the dairy industry. Furthermore, the variation of the production process in the fermentation of ethanol, bacteria, lactic acid may hinder the market growth. The production of eco-friendly fermentation chemicals would open a window of opportunity for its application in the sectors including biomass conversion.
Get a sample copy of the fermentation chemicals Market report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1347
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Alcohol fermentation dominated the market with over 50% of the market share in 2020 and is estimated to have a growth rate of 4.8% in the forecast period. Increase in use of alcohols in industrial applications is anticipated to boost the market demand.
- Increase in alcohol consumption mainly in countries like China, Thailand, India, and Australia together with other markets such as Brazil, Mongolia, Montenegro, and the Caribbean is likely to propel the market growth during the forecast period. Alcohols are also used widely in the making of bread, pickles, and cheese.
- Industrial applications contributed to the largest market share with more than 45% of the market share in 2020 and is estimated to have a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period.
- The market dominance of industrial applications may be attributed to the application of chemicals for manufacturing products like ethanol, acetic acid, and citric acid. Several products derived are used in the form of additives into food as antioxidants, preservatives, colors, flavors, and vitamins, and are found to be more desirable than food additives produced chemically.
- North America dominated the market with around 35% of the market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a rate of 5.1% in the forecast period. Fermentation chemical market in North America is rising owing to the growth of the pharmaceutical and alcohol industry.
- Key participants include BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, AB Enzymes, Chr. Hansen A/S, DSM, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Novozymes A/S, and Evonik Industries AG among others.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/1347
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global fermentation chemicals market on the basis of product type, form, applications, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2032 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2032)
- Alcohol Fermentation
- Organic Acids
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Gluconic Acid
- Acetic Acid
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2032 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2032)
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2032 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2032)
- Industrial Applications
- Food & Beverages
- Nutritional & Pharmaceuticals
- Plastics & Fibers
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2032 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Trending Reports:
Spoon In Lid Packaging Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spoon-in-lid-packaging-market
Automotive Adhesive Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-adhesive-market
Structural Composites Balsa Core Material Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/structural-composites-balsa-core-material-market
Ultraviolet-C Lighting High Purity Quartz Sand Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultraviolet-c-lighting-high-purity-quartz-sand-market
High Purity Quartz Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-purity-quartz-market
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1347
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report
Browse Latest Blogs: https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse Latest Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release