The Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market was valued at USD 5.0 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 12.79 billion in 2032 registering a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the rising demand for effective irrigation systems in landscaping and agriculture, particularly in areas where there is a water shortage.
Food demand is rising due to the expanding world population, and farmers are looking for ways to increase crop yields. Sprinkler irrigation systems provide a solution to this problem by distributing water consistently over wide tracts of farmland, increasing crop output. Sprinkler irrigation systems also utilise less water than conventional flood irrigation techniques, which results in significant water savings and enhanced water use efficiency.
Government initiatives to support adoption of sprinkler irrigation systems in regions and countries with acute water shortages and related challenges and rising investments by major players in the market players for research and development to expand their product lines are some other factors augmenting revenue growth of the market. Moreover, many private and public organizations and bodies are supporting and assisting small-scale farmers in using sprinkler systems for their farms, and this is expected to open up some lucrative opportunities for players in the market going ahead.
Despite robust growth of the global market, factors such as high costs for installing these systems and low awareness and knowledge about functioning and advantages in the long term are expected to limit market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Get a sample copy of the sprinkler irrigation systems Market report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3979
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on type, the oilseed & pulses segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to need for low labor or workforce and more judicious utilization of water, and steady demand for different types of oilseeds and pulses.
- On the basis of mobility, the stationary segment is expected to account for major revenue growth during the forecast period owing to low maintenance cost and high installation rates in various sized fields.
- Based on type, the solid set segment is projected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to comparative easy operations and growing demand for irrigating small fields, forages, and gardens, especially in developing economies.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period owing to availability of large arable land and presence of well-established market players.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR of 1.6% during the forecast period owing to favorable government initiatives to support modern irritation techniques and increasing demand for crops among growing populations in countries in the region.
- Valmont Industries (US), Lindsay Corporation (US), Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. (India), The Toro Company (US), Rivulis Irrigation Ltd. (Israel), Netafim Limited (Israel), Rain Bird Corporation (US), T-L Irrigation (US), Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc. (US), Nelson Irrigation Corporation (US), Hunter Industries (US), Mahindra EPC Ltd. (India), Alkhorayef Group (Saudi Arabia), Elgo Irrigation Ltd. (Israel), Antelco Pty Ltd. (Australia), and Irritec S.p.A (Italy) are some major players in the sprinkler irrigation systems market.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/3979
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global sprinkler irrigation systems market based on type, crop type, field size, mobility, and region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2032)
- Center Pivot Irrigation Systems
- Lateral Move Irrigation Systems
- Solid Set Sprinkler Systems
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2032)
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Based on Field Size: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2032)
- Small Fields
- Large Fields
Based on Mobility (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2032)
Based On Region: (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2032)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Trending Reports:
Blow Molding Machine Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blow-molding-machine-market
Sandwich Board Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sandwich-board-market
Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester of Mono- and Di-glycerides (DATEM) Market-https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/datem-and-di-glycerides-market
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3979
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report
Browse Latest Blogs: https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse Latest Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release