Viagra, the treatment for erectile disorders of the world-renowned company, Pfizer, is arguably one of the most famous medicines available in the world in the present. It was first developed in 1996 and then accepted for use in the treatment for erectile dysfunction by US Food and Drug Administration on the 27th of March on the 27th of March, 1998. Cenforce 100 was officially the first oral remedy approved for treating sexual dysfunctions in the United States.


Since the launch of the drug in 1998, there have been numerous hyped advertisements produced concerning the ED therapy drug. It's everywhere in the headlines of news, to billboards, TV screens. The once-discussed subject regarding impermanence (as ED is more popularly described) is being played in our living spaces, in pharmacies and supermarkets in a way that's unique in the history of medical science.


What are the motives behind the staggering popularity that Viagra has had throughout its 10 years of existence? What is the reason for the entire buzz and media hype about a product that only works for male people, causing such a sensation and excitement for more than 10 years? It's a good question and the answers aren't too impossible!


In the beginning, it's proper to examine the issue this wonder medicine, Tadapox claims to solve. It's Erectile Dysfunction (ED) also known in the more popular sense, Impotence. What exactly is it, and how is Viagra play a role?


As people age, their arterial walls gradually start to become more hard as well as the manufacturing of crucial neurotransmitter-related chemicals starts to decrease. In the end, many men are prone to diabetes, high blood pressure kidney issues and prostate cancer. The effects of these conditions can result in the reduction in sexual function.


In the mid- to late fiftys, 1 out of 4 men suffer with erectile dysfunction (ED) which is the constant or repeated inability to achieve or maintain the erection that is sufficient for sexual interaction. The mid-sixties could reach at or near the level of half. In the mid-seventies, most men are affected by erectile dysfunction.


Research suggests that 5 percent of men over 40 are also suffering from ED. In addition there are more than 30 million males within the United States alone who are experiencing clinically ED. For these men, a loss of self-esteem, embarrassment and issues with relationships are not unusual and can result in significant emotional and personal stress.


With this information and the millions of men looking for prescriptions for Tadora the reason for its phenomenal success must be easy to comprehend. The rate of success it has attained in its more than 10-year existence served to sustain and fuel the excitement around Viagra the blue pill. In the end, what is more lucrative than a pill that can help older men to perform better at bed?


In the end, Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) is part of a class of drugs that block enzymes known as phosphodiesterase to stop working too fast. By regulating phosphodiesterase, sildenafil assists in maintaining an erection which is created when the penis gets physically stimulated. For males with ED is due to mental factors, Viagra has been known to be effective for 90% of the cases and for ED that is attributed to biological causes, Viagra has achieved a 60% to 70% rate of efficacy.


It is important to note it is the case that Viagra (generic term sildenafil) is the very first drug that was approved by FDA for treating ED in 2003. However two additional rivals were added to the market. They include Cialis (tadalafil) that is sold through an alliance between Eli Lilly & Co. and Icos Corp (Lilly-ICOS); and Levitra (vardenafil) from GlaxoSmithKline PLC which was co-marketed up until recently by Bayer and is now co-marketed with Schering-Plough Corp in the US. Despite the fierce competition of these two other treatments in the treatment of ED, Viagra currently holds around 60 percent of global market and Cialis and Levitra make up the remaining 40 percent..