Are you an Exodus Wallet user and looking to set up Exodus on your Windows or Mac PC? If yes, you have visited the right page. Here in this post, we are going to describe the way to set up and access Exodus on your PC. All you need to do is, make sure that you have connected the PC to a secure WiFi network and gathered the password or private key details. Exodus provides the option to access the wallet on the big screen of your PC as well.
You can use the Exodus desktop app to set up the wallet. You may need to use a browser to visit the Exodus.com/download webpage to start the wallet setup process. Once you finish the Exodus desktop app installation process, you will be ready to access the Exodus account on your PC. Now, get to the next sections to start the Exodus Wallet setup process on your PC.
Easy steps to setup Exodus Wallet on your Mac
Users who have a Mac and looking to set up the wallet on it need to approach the quick steps that are given below:
- Using a browser on your Mac, visit the Exodus.com/download page
- Now, you need to find the Exodus desktop app setup file link and click on it
- Then, follow the path to install the desktop app on your Mac
- Now, launch the Exodus desktop app on your Mac and type the password details
- Else, you can also use the Exodus seed phrase details to set up the wallet
- Finally, click the ‘Access’ button to enter the wallet’s dashboard
Way to setup Exodus Wallet on your Windows PC
Windows PC users who are looking to setup Exodus Wallet on their PC are asked to follow the steps that are given below:
- Open a trusted browser on your Windows PC and then visit the Exodus official site
- Now, you need to find the ‘Download’ tab and click on it to proceed
- Scroll down and find the Exodus desktop app supported file for your PC
- Click on the file link and then follow the rest prompts to install the app
- Now, open the Exodus desktop app on your Windows PC and then type the password details
- Once you enter the password, check the details, and then you need to click on the ‘Access’ button
To sum up, Exodus users can easily access their wallets on Windows and MacOS devices as well. If you are not sure about how to set up the Exodus Wallet on your PC then you can approach the quick processes that are given above on this page. Make sure to provide the correct Exodus password or private key details to avoid issues.