Protect your high valued assets at home and offices by availing the best and customized Anti Termite Treatment.
Termites also called white ants are very much capable of damaging your high-valued assets such as furniture, chairs, wardrobes, cupboards and every other possible things which are especially associated with wood.
Termite Control requires skill and experience. There are lots of options that can help but the most important thing to remember is that every property is different, so your solution needs to be tailored to suit your property.
The dry wood termites are capable to damage your daily household items such as plywood, furniture, beds, wooden windows, doors, property etc. Hence it is necessary to take our services for Termite Treatment.
Contact Us Today ! 1800 5727 077
Services provided by Pest Quit for Termite Treatment
Pre Construction Anti Termite Treatment is an important procedure to follow before you start the actual building or development of your home or business premises to avoid future termite problems. It is an effective way of keeping termites away from attacking your property for any damages.
Termite control is the first thing you should do if you are planning to build & develop your house or office. We use highly professional and advanced techniques for treating termite infestation problems.
Liquid pesticides (Termiticides) are directly applied to the foundation areas such as foundation walls and areas under the concrete slabs to eliminate the termites completely. This is how we are specialized in termite treatment in Bangalore.
Post Construction Anti Termite Treatment:
Pest Quit provides special post-construction anti-termite treatment giving the highest level of protection against damages caused by subterranean termites to the existing homes and premises.
Termites usually create their nest in the soil and from there they can attack structures by building shelter tubes from the soil to the wood in structures. For controlling termites, it is almost always necessary to use pesticides. Pesticides used for controlling termites are called termiticides.
Termite treatment or control consists of drilling holes and filling it with a recommended pesticide emulsion and sealing the holes after treatment.
Termiticides may be applied in the form of liquids or baits as per property type. When applied as a liquid, the termiticide is injected into the soil or into the wood area of a structure.
When a bait system is used, the bait is placed in specially designed bait stations in the soil around the exterior perimeter of a structure.
Pest Quit has expertise in solving Termite Treatment Problems over 6+ years. Our highly skilled and well trained exterminators provide the best solutions for any termite problems with 100% customer satisfaction.
Read here : 7 Signs of Termites In Your Home
Our Termite Pest Control Includes:
- A thorough inspection of your property is done for termite problems.
- Identification of termites in hidden spots like wood, soil, trees & cracks.
- Identification of the level of infestation.
- Soil quality check for Termite attacks.
- Drilling small holes in the infected areas.
- To stop termite breeding, the holes are filled & injected with chemicals or insecticides commonly known as Termiticide.
- Later, the holes are sealed and closed with white cement filling.
- Treated holes are saturated and left.
- Closing all the treated holes with wax or white cement or any material which is suitable for filling the hole or material.
- Insecticides are sprayed on the surface of the wood.
- We use environmentally-friendly pesticides and chemicals.
For More Info:- Termite Control