Have you lost access to your Exodus Wallet? Users may lose access to their wallet account as their device has been stolen or due to any other issue. Whenever you face such an issue, you need to follow the path to setup it up again on your Windows or Mac. Here in this read, we are going to talk about the way to restore the Exodus account on your new PC. This is easy and you can also do so by setting it up on your device. You can easily find the Exodus desktop app by visiting the download page.
But before that, you need to ensure that you have the Exodus account seed phrase details and also confirm that your PC is connected to the secured internet. Now, you need to get to the next sections of this post to restore your wallet on your PC.
Method to restore Exodus Wallet on your Mac
If you are using a Mac then you need to follow the steps that are given below to restore your device:
- On your Mac, open a browser, and go to the exodus.com/downlaodpage
- Now, you need to choose the browser on which you want to install the Exodus app
- After that, find the app setup file and then you need to double click on it
- Now, reach the ‘Use Secret Recovery Phrase’ option and then type the seed phrase
- After that, you are asked to enter the password in the respective field
- Now, you to find and click on the ‘Import Wallet’ button to restore your wallet
The process to restore Exodus Wallet on your Windows
Users who have a Windows device can restore Exodus Wallet with the help of these steps:
- Open a browser and go to the www.exodus.com/downlaod page
- From this page, you can find the Exodus setup file for the browser of your PC
- Now, wait for a while and let the desktop setup file be downloaded
- After that, you should double-click on the setup file to run it
- Now, choose the ‘Use secret recovery phrase’ option to proceed
- Enter seed phrase details and then you need to enter the password details
- Once you click on the ‘Import Wallet’ button, you will be logged in to your wallet
- Finally, you have restored Exodus Wallet on your Windows device
To sum up, Exodus allows you to create and access the wallet account easily and quickly. But in case you have lost access to your wallet then you need to re-install the Exodus app on your device. Make sure that you have used the correct Exodus Wallet seed phrase details to avoid issues while recovering the wallet. For now, we are sure that you have set up your Exodus Wallet account with the help of this post.