Whether you are representing a Business entity or just an individual, you will need to have access to an account if you wish to enter the crypto trading world. Those users who are not aware should understand the fact that a Coinbase account can be created for Individual as well as Business trading needs. So, if you are someone who wishes to create a trading account on Coinbase as a business representative, then you should go ahead with creating and using a Business Coinbase account.
So, in today's read, we will guide you set up your Business Coinbase log in credentials so that you can easily use all the features incorporated into it.
Here is how to sign up for a Business account
Follow these easy steps to ensure that you are creating your Coinbase business account in the correct manner:
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the homepage of Coinbase- www.coinbase.com
- Click the "Sign up" button and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Here, choose the "sign up for a Business account" option
- Provide the details required for signing up and select a new Coinbase log in password
- Agree to the legal terms of Coinbase and click "Create Account"
Logging in to a Coinbase Business account
To sign in to your Coinbase account, here are the easy steps that you can take:
- The first thing that you need to do is, go to https://www.coinbase.com/
- Post this, you can click the "Sign In" button at the top of the page
- Enter the email address that you used for your business account sign up and click "Continue"
- And then, enter the login password for the same and click on "Sign In"
- In case you have forgotten the password of your account, you can reset it right from there
As you can see, one can easily create and sign in to a Business account on Coinbase. Just make sure that you know all the required details in the sign-up form and be ready to verify your account login details later on. If you do not complete the account verification procedure, you may not be able to use all the features that are included in the given portal. In case you already have your individual Coinbase log in credentials, you will be able to use the same credentials to sign up for a business account.