Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Solar Energy Markets” under Energy Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The report is a compilation of existing our reports in the Solar Energy Market. The topics analyzed within the report include a detailed breakdown and analysis of the global markets for solar technologies by geography, technology and application.
Additionally, included are a review of the different technologies from second-generation and third-generation solar technologies such as Organic Photovoltaics (OPVs)/Plastic Solar Cells and Multi-junction Photovoltaics (MJPVs) and Concentrating Photovoltaics (CPVs) which are currently in commercial use; and a review of early-stage technologies that are beginning to see transfer from research to commercialization and major factors impelling and impeding the global growth.
The scope of this report extends to sizing of the solar energy market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for solar installations at global level in 2021, which is being considered as the base year, 2022 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027, with a projection of CAGRs from 2022 to 2027. Market data provided in volume is cumulative installed capacity. The report also provides the value in millions of U.S. dollars and which corresponds to the volume presented in this report.
The report focuses on assessment of solar energy technologies and an analysis of companies/manufacturers and the related system providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities are also discussed in the report. The study forecasts the market value of the solar energy market for key technologies such as PV and CSP.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the solar industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the solar industry and their areas of application.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world are taking necessary measures to contain the economic slowdown.
- 86 data tables and 65 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global market for solar power technologies
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for solar energy markets in value and volumetric terms, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by energy type, technology, application, and geographic region
- Discussion of the key market growth drivers, opportunities and restraints in the solar energy industry, regulatory dynamics, manufacturing trends, upcoming technologies, and future trends & innovations
- Examination of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers, suppliers, and major users of these products
- Updated information on key mergers and acquisitions and other strategies in the solar electric power generation market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape of the major manufacturers and suppliers of PV modules based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading PV manufacturers, including ABB Power Generation, Canadian Solar Inc., LONGi Green Energy Technology, Jinko Solar, Tata Power Solar, and Trina Solar Co., Ltd.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 8,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773