Rising incidences of respiratory diseases, surging geriatric population base susceptible to chronic diseases, technological advancements in terms of device used, and surging awareness regarding the benefits of pneumatic nebulizers are key factors contributing to high CAGR of pneumatic nebulizers during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the world market for pneumatic nebulizers market was valued at 866.9 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1,628.0 Million in 2028, at a CAGR of 6.6 %. The nebulizer is a medical device that converts the drug into fog and sends it directly to the lungs. These are medical equipment used to treat respiratory conditions such as COPD, cystic fibrosis, and asthma. Ventilated pneumatic and pneumatic respiratory nebulizers are the two types of pneumatic nebulizers widely used in the global market. Ventilated pneumatic nebulizers use two similar unidirectional valves that help prevent the elimination of aerosols in the ecosystem. The use of two similar unidirectional valves helps to reduce the risk of contamination because the patient does not exhale into the reservoir. Breath activated nebulizers help increase the aerosol delivery of the drug by producing an aerosol during inhalation. As a result, these devices only generate aerosols when the patient inhales.
Leading companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Aerogen Limited, Allied Healthcare Products Inc., Briggs Healthcare, Becton Dickinson and Company, Heyer Medical AG, OMRON Corporation, PARI Medical Holdings GmbH, Philips Respironics Inc., Salter Labs, TaiDoc Technologies and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2270
Further key findings from the report suggest
- According to WHO, the global population of the elderly is expected to grow from 841.0 million in 2014 to more than 2.0 billion by the year 2050. Older people are susceptible to respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and sleep apnea.
- The mesh nebulizer segment is expected to progress fastest over the forecast period as a result of the increasing geriatric population worldwide and the preference for home health care.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest development over the forecast period due to the rising number of hospitals and clinics, rising health care spending and the evolution of the majority of the group age of the population.
- The main players in the market are Omron Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, PARI Pharma, and Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. These major players are adopting strategies such as product launches and mergers and acquisitions to increase their market share.
- The pneumatic respiratory type segment was the largest segment of the market, with USD 366.3 million in 2017. The MPD solves the problem of coordinating patient performance with inhalation.
- The North American market for these devices is mounting every day through continuous technological innovation. As the region's population follows a rapidly changing lifestyle, patients are looking for more portable products.
- Europe will become the second-largest region and will occupy more than 18.8% of the market in 2018. The low growth rate represents the maturity of the healthcare sector in a developed region.
- The market for pneumatic nebulizers in China was 34.9 million USD in 2018. The growing number of baby boomers and the ever increasing burden of respiratory diseases due to increased tobacco consumption and high levels of air pollution will boost the Chinese market.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2270
Dominant key players in the market are adopting various strategies like mergers and acquisition, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and product launches to gain a robust footing in the market. Growing demand for various medical products, increasing adoption of home-care settings, point-of-care diagnosis, high demand for vaccines and medication for controlling COVID-19 is expected to benefit the key companies throughout the forecast period.
Global Pneumatic Nebulizers Market Segmentation:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Pneumatic Nebulizers
- Mesh Nebulizers
End Users (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Home care
The global Pneumatic Nebulizers market is broadly divided into 5 major regions, viz. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request for customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2270
Thank you reading our reading. Kindly note that we also offer customized report as per client’s requirement. Feel free to contact us to know more about the customization feature and get your customized report.
Browse More Reports:
Periodontal Therapeutics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/periodontal-therapeutics-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-geriatric-population-and-rising-number-of-patients-suffering-from-periodontal-disorders/
Proton Therapy Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/proton-therapy-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-cancer-prevalence-growing-aging-population-rising-healthcare-expenditure-and-increasing-awareness-about-proton-therapy/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370