Increasing urinary incontinence among women due to childbirth, menopause, and others are factors expected to drive market growth
The urinary catheters market size is expected to reach USD 3.38 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and rising incidences of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) are factors driving revenue growth of global urinary catheter market.
Advancements in the healthcare sector have introduced modern medical devices that have revolutionized medical treatments, which improved the quality of life of people suffering from lifestyle and chronic diseases. A catheter is a tube that is inserted into the body through a narrow opening or surgically placed inside the body which can be used for several functions. Geriatric population always suffers from urinary retention and urinary incontinence problems, which is boosting market revenue growth. In the US more than 30 million urinary catheters are sold annually and the catheterization rate in non-intensive care units is more than 20% and in an ICU is 60%. Urinary catheters are commonly used in patients with incontinence, spinal cord injury, neurogenic bladder, and urine flow obstruction.
Moreover, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures owing to less postoperative pain, shortened hospital stay, faster recovery times, and less scarring are opening new dimensions for the use of urinary catheters. In addition, increasing hospitalization rate and rise in private investments to develop enhanced catheters to reduce chances of infection is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2514
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
- Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast, ConvaTec Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health, Teleflex Incorporated, Wellspect Healthcare, Medical Technologies of Georgia, and J and M Urinary Catheters, LLC.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Coated Catheters
- Uncoated Catheters
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Long-term Care Facilities
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Urinary Incontinence
- General Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2514
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Urinary Catheters market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Hospitals segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to an increasing number of patients getting hospitalized. Hospitals also have their own diagnostic center in various areas, which also requires catheters for diagnosing and imaging-related purposes. Catheters are also used after operation to remove fluid and blood from the body. In addition, an increase in government spending on building developed healthcare infrastructure has led to increase in number of hospitals in emerging countries. Moreover, increase in the number of women suffering from Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) has increased demand for the catheters in hospitals and is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Urinary incontinence segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register steady growth rate during the forecast period. This is owing to increasing cases of UTIs and other medical conditions such as stroke, paralysis, mobility impairment, and cancer. Urge incontinence and stress are the most common types of urinary incontinence found in women these days. Functional urinary incontinence occurs when there is a lack of mobility in reaching the bathroom in severe arthritis or bedridden cases, which is driving growth of the market.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to increasing awareness about UTIs, presence of highly skilled professionals, and well-established medical equipment manufacturing companies such as ConvaTec Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, and others in this region.
- In February 2021, Minnesota Medical Technologies Corporation, which is a medical device manufacturing company based in Stewartville, U.S., and Wellspect Healthcare, had come into agreement for the distribution of fecal incontinence insert developed by Minnesota Medical across Europe.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2514
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/veterinary-diagnostic-imaging-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-pet-adoption-and-growth-in-number-of-veterinarians-around-the-world-are-also-expected-to-drive-demand-for-these-systems/
Orthobiologics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/orthobiologics-market-growth-2022-2028-rising-demand-for-the-viscosupplementation-products-is-the-key-revenue-growth-driving-factors/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370