High prevalence of incidences of traumatic brain injury, increasing awareness about minimally invasive techniques, escalation in the technological advancements in the field of Intracranial Pressure Monitoring are key factors contributing to high CAGR in the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Intracranial Pressure Monitoring market was valued at USD 1.19 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.97 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Intracranial pressure monitoring (ICP) involves measuring the pressure in the skull by placing a small probe inside the skull, which is attached to the other end to a bedside monitor. The device senses the pressure inside the skull and sends the measurements to a recording device and hence can be compared with the normal range of the pressure inside the skull. The monitoring of intracranial pressure is used in treating various severe traumatic brain injuries, neurodegenerative diseases, and others.
The key aspects acting as the growth factors include the rising prevalence of neurological disorders and traumatic accidents, which are anticipated to propel the market of intracranial pressure monitoring devices in the forecast period. For instance, according to the World Health Organization 2018, it is estimated that about sixty-nine million individuals worldwide are expected to sustain a Traumatic Brain Injury each year. Furthermore, escalating cases of brain infection, aneurysm, and meningitis would result in an amplified requirement for ICP monitoring. An increase in the spending capacity of the individuals for the health care system is affecting boosting the market growth in the forecast period. For instance, according to the database of the World Health Organization, 2019 the two years into the Sustainable Development Goals era, global spending on health continues to rise which was US$ 7.8 trillion in 2017, suggesting about 10% of GDP and $1,080 per capita which has increased up from US$ 7.6 trillion in 2016. Moreover, the stringent regulation and the growing product recalls are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market in the coming years.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2653
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Medtronic Plc. (Ireland), RAUMEDIC Inc. (Germany), Integra LifeSciences Corporation (US), DePuy Synthes (US), Codman and Shurtleff , Inc., Vittamed, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Sophysa SA (France), Orsan Medical Technologies, Boston Neurosciences (US), Terumo Corporation (US), and Natus Medical Incorporated (US).
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2653
The Intracranial Pressure Monitoring market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Techniques Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- External Ventricular Drainage
- Microtransducer ICP Monitoring Devices
- Fibre Optic Devices
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography
- Tymphanic Membrane Displacements
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Traumatic Brain Surgery
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- CNS Infections
- Cerebral Edema
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Trauma Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Centers
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Intracranial Pressure Monitoring market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- According to the World Health Organization 2018, it is estimated that about sixty-nine million individuals worldwide are expected to sustain a Traumatic Brain Injury each year. The growing rates of traumatic injuries are calculated to propel the market in the near future.
- The stringent regulations of the market would decide the market growth in the forecast period. For instance, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in May 2019, announced a class I recall of Integra LifeSciences’ LimiTorr Volume Limiting Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Drainage System and its MoniTorr Intracranial Pressure (ICP) External CSF Drainage and Monitoring Systems. A class I recall is the most severe type of recall in which the recalled product poses a grave risk of harm or death to the patient. The stringent regulations over the products would help the right quality products to grow in the forecast period.
- The key players in this sector are focusing more on technological advancements. For instance, Raumedic has recently launched an intracranial pressure monitoring device for home use. The telemetric catheter, the device called Raumed Home ICP, measures the pressure inside the cranium – the intracranial pressure, or ICP. The product has recently received CE marking and was developed primarily for people who suffer from hydrocephalus.
- The recent innovation in the intracranial pressure monitoring device includes the change in bioresorbable optical sensor systems, which uses millimeter-scale and bioresorbable Fabry-Perot interferometers and two-dimensional photonic crystal structures enabling accurate, continuous measurements of pressure and temperature.
- Among the key market players, Branchpoint Technologies in 2018 announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had granted 510(k) clearance for its AURA ICP Monitoring System. It includes a fully implantable and wireless intracranial pressure (ICP) sensor, which enables mobile ICP monitoring in brain-injured patients. The AURA system is entirely wireless in both the power and transmission of patient data directly to a bedside monitor. AURA enables telemetric monitoring of parenchymal ICP, including continuous ICP waveforms, and eliminates the need for additional capital equipment investments.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2653
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370