Calcium D-glucarate Size to Worth USD 800.3 Million at a CAGR of 7.5%, by 2027 | High demand as a phosphate replacement.
Increasing liquid detergent industry is giving main players operating a massive business opportunity is aiding in driving the demand for the market.
The Global Calcium D-glucarate is projected to reach USD 1,466.7 million in 2027. A growing demand is expected to drive the market throughout the forecast period for this product in the fields of detergents, spreader and food ingredients.
In this case, the ban on the use of phosphates in detergents has contributed to the rise of glucaric acid in particular, both in North America and in Europe. It mainly consists of glucose, which is organic and has no environmental effects.
The pure form or derivative of glucaric acid may be used. The most widely used product was Calcium D-glucarate. In addition to derivatives such as calcium D-glucarate and D-Glucaric acid-1,4-Lactone, greater effectiveness and easier availability of Calcium D-glucarate have been among the main factors that boost its demand.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3443
Key Companies in the market include:
- Key players in the market include Rennovia, Kalion, Chemos, Rivertop, Shanghai Meicheng Chemical Co. Ltd., Haihang Industry Co Ltd, AK Scientific Inc., Alfa Chemistry, Cayman Chemical, and Merck KGaA, among others.
Detergent is an essential substitution for phosphate for glucaric acid. The ideal purifying agent is glucaric acid.
Calcium D-glucarate is projected to be the most important for revenues in the product segment between 2019 and 2027 due to growing applications in detergents and food ingredients.
Based on increased usages of diseases such as cancer, D-glucaric acid-1,4-lactone that constituted the majority of the glucaric acid industry, is expected to rise by volume.
The stringent rules against use of synthetic chemicals, such as phosphorus, which are known to degrade the environment, are expected to be the largest consumer of the product over the next few years.
The involvement of main suppliers is expected to boost North America's demand growth and is projected to see sales rise between 2019 and 2027.
In January 2016, The German-based distributor of scientific reagents, Biomol GmbH, is purchased by Cayman Chemical Company, a major producer and supplier of life science specialist testing materials.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glucaric-acid-market
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Calcium D-glucarate
- Calcium D-glucarate
- Potassium sodium D-glucarate
- D-glucaric acid-1,4-lactone
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food ingredients
- Corrosion inhibitors
- De-icing applications
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3443
Key questions covered in the global Calcium D-glucarate report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Calcium D-glucarate during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Calcium D-glucarate growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Calcium D-glucarate?
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3443
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs