Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on“Global Dicyclopentadiene Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Dicyclopentadiene is a chemical compound with formula C10H12. It is produced as part of the separation process of crude C5 streamswhich is a by-product of ethylene manufacture. Chemicals derived from Dicyclopentadiene are used in many products, ranging from high qualityoptical lenses through to flame retardants for plastics and hot melt adhesives. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global dicyclopentadiene market was USD 1,207 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,687 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
Global Dicyclopentadiene Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global dicyclopentadiene market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dicyclopentadiene industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the grade, application, end user, and region. The global market for dicyclopentadiene can be segmented by grade: high purity grade, hydrocarbon grade, polyester grade, others. Dicyclopentadiene market is further segmented by application: cyclic olefin, ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) elastomers, hydrocarbon resin, poly DCPD, unsaturated polyester resin (UPR), others. The UPR segment was the largest contributor to the global dicyclopentadiene market in 2021. Based on end user, the dicyclopentadiene market is segmented into: automotive and transportation, building and construction, electrical and electronics, others. On the basis of region, the dicyclopentadiene market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). Asia Pacific held the largest share of the global dicyclopentadiene market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
- high purity grade
- hydrocarbon grade
- polyester grade
- cyclic olefin
- ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) elastomers
- hydrocarbon resin
- poly DCPD
- unsaturated polyester resin (UPR)
By end user:
- automotive and transportation
- building and construction
- electrical and electronics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Dicyclopentadiene Market, including Braskem S.A., Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), Cymetech Corporation (Sojitz Corporation), ENEOS Corporation, Kolon Industries Inc., LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Maruzen Petrochemical Co., Ltd., NOVA Chemicals Corporation, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Shandong Qilong Chemical Co., Ltd., Shell plc, Texmark Chemicals, Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, YEOCHUN NCC CO. LTD, ZEON Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dicyclopentadiene market.
- To classify and forecast the global dicyclopentadiene market based on grade, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global dicyclopentadiene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dicyclopentadiene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dicyclopentadiene market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global dicyclopentadiene market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1370104/global-dicyclopentadiene-dcpd-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773