Encountering errors in QuickBooks is common. However, the best thing about QuickBooks is that you get a handful of tools to eliminate those errors permanently. One of the most effective tools of the QuickBooks tool hub. Well, as the name suggests, it is a hub of multiple tools used in QuickBooks to eliminate different errors. It can be simply downloaded from Intuit’s official website and can be used to access different tools like Install diagnostic, connection diagnostic, file doctor tool, etc. To learn the steps to download the QuickBooks tool hub, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also ask our tech team to help you in eliminating the issue permanently. Call us at +1-844-405-0907 and we will help you with the fixation process.
Steps to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
The steps below can be followed to download the tool hub for the first time.
· The very first step is to log in to the personal computer or laptop, and then visit the official website of QuickBooks through a web browser
· The file can be differentiated depending upon the system configuration that you are using. 32 and 64-bit are the two types of system configurations
· It will be in .exe format, and it is recommended to save them to an external or internal hard disk connected to your computer
· It will be listed as QuickBooksToolHub.exe
· After that right-click on the direct link
· Click on the save link as an option
· A window will open up, asking to select the exact folder to download the .exe file
· Select the location you want
· Hit save tab
· And when it gets downloaded, you will be notified
QuickBooks Tools Hub Installation Steps
· Open by double clicking the downloaded file
· A new window will open up asking you to provide the required authentication to install the file
· Hit yes tab
· Go through the terms and accept the agreement
· Hit yes
· Select the location to install the tool hub
· Click on next tab
· Got for install tab
· This will start the process
· Wait for it to complete
· Hit the finish tab
· Double click the icon, if it doesn’t get launched automatically, and start using it.
We end this procedure right here with the hope that the information shared above might help in downloading and installing the QuickBooks tool hub successfully. However, if for some reason you can’t, or if you need our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support team at +1-844-405-0907 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing instant support and assistance.