Oil filter, also known as oil filter, oil purifier. The function is to filter and purify the contaminated oil, and restore or improve the properties of the oil itself. Including oil cleanliness, water content, gas content, acid value, viscosity, flash point, dielectric strength, color and so on. Ensure the safe operation of oil-using equipment by effectively removing impurities in the oil.
According to the principle of the oil filter, it can be divided into:
1. Plate and frame oil filter.
Second, the vacuum oil filter.
1. Coalescing sedimentation oil filter.
2. Centrifugal oil filter.
Five, electrostatic adsorption oil filter.
1. Automatic slag discharge oil filter, bag filter and so on.
According to the different functions of the oil filter, it can be divided into:
1. Oil purifiers that filter impurities, such as plate and frame oil purifiers, filter oil purifiers, automatic slag discharge oil purifiers, and bag-type oil purifiers.
2. Oil purifiers that filter impurities, moisture and gases, such as vacuum oil purifiers and bag-type oil purifiers.
3. The oil purifier that restores the color of crude oil and regenerates it. For example, vibrating slag discharge decolorization oil filter, automatic slag discharge oil filter and so on.
Scope of application
Mainly used in mining, metallurgy, petroleum, railway, machinery, chemical industry, textile, cement, power plant, instrumentation and other departments. It can prolong the maintenance cycle and service life of the equipment and reduce the production cost. It can effectively remove pollutants in oil products such as water, water-soluble acids, alkalis, mechanical impurities, etc., and improve the kinematic viscosity, flash point and emulsifying properties of oil products.
YUNENG can provide a variety of transformer oil filters for you to choose from.