The global protective clothing fabric market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% between 2019 and 2026, surpassing a valuation of US$ 4.4 billion by the end of 2026. One of the primary concerns for industry leaders has been occupational fatalities in hazardous working conditions. Governments have now implemented strict policies and launched various programmes to raise awareness about occupational safety. For example, the US federal government administrator Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) launched the Injury and Illness Preventive Program as a proactive initiative to assist employers in detecting and correcting workplace hazards. Government initiatives and the development of labour safety laws are causing a surge in demand for protective clothing.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=665&utm_source=Presslegend&utm_medium=Pratibha
Key Segments of the Protective Clothing Fabric Market
Fact.MR’s study on the protective clothing fabric market offers information divided into four key segments-material, end-user, thickness, weight, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- By Material Type :
- Aramid & Blends
- Polyolefin & Blends
- Polybenzimidazole (PBI)
- Cotton Fibers
- Laminated Polyesters
- Other materials (PPS, Amide-imide and Viscose, etc.)
- By End-User :
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Electronics and Electrical
- Other End-use Industries
- By Thickness :
- Up to 0.056 inches
- 0.056 to 0.065 inches
- 0.065 to 0.080 inches
- 0.080 to 0.102 inches
- Greater than 0.102 inches
- By Weight :
- Up to 12 oz. per sq. yard
- 12 to 17 oz. per sq. yard
- 17 to 22 oz. per sq. yard
- 22 to 33 oz. per sq. yard
- Greater than 33 oz. per sq. yard
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Promising Growth Prospects in Developed Economies
Governments in developed countries such as the United States, Canada, and leading European countries have taken a firm stance on worker safety in order to reduce on-the-job mortality. Furthermore, initiatives taken by government-managed organisations such as OSHA and EU-OSHA have resulted in these regions remaining market leaders in the consumption of protective clothing fabric. Fact.MR expects this trend to continue during the forecast period, with developed regions such as North America and Europe holding more than 62% of the value share.
Product development and strategic acquisitions will drive growth.
The global protective clothing fabric market is extremely competitive. Leading manufacturers are introducing new products with improved properties and acquiring textile companies in order to broaden their capabilities to serve the market and reach new customer bases by offering a diverse range of product offerings. For example, Evonik, an industry leader, launched a new polyamide fibre designed for the hot gas filtration industry in September 2019. Simultaneously, Milliken & Company acquired Polartec LLC, a manufacturer of performance protective textiles for outdoor and military apparel, in June 2019.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=665&utm_source=Presslegend&utm_medium=Pratibha
The global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market report answers numerous pertinent questions, some of which are:
- What are some of the latent areas of investments in the Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market?
- Which region is expected to emerge as showing the most attractive growth rate during the forecast period and which factors will be crucial to its growth?
- What trends are likely to change the status quo of the positions held by leading players of the Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market in the not-so-distant future?
- Which product/service/technology segments holds game-changing potential to dramatically shape the competitive dynamic in the Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market?
- What are the strategies adopted by top players to retain their stronghold in the Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market?
- Which strategic moves will new entrants adopt to gain a strong foothold in the Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market?