The most common issue that its users encounter is Brother printer Offline. It usually happens when the printer unit and the computer system are unable to connect or communicate with one another. Overloading or overheating of Printer devices can frequently result in the Printer being in an error state. A Brother Printer in Error State can occur as a result of a low ink level, a paper jam, or outdated printer driver software. To know more about brother printer is offline windows 10. We have compiled a list of simple and dependable solutions to Brother Printer issues. Users can turn off their printer unit and then turn it back on after a few minutes. The primary solution to the Brother Printer offline fix problem is power cycling.
Easy Methods to Resolve Brother Printer Offline Issue:
- Fluctuated Power Supply: Apart from any software or hardware issue, the very first thing which every user must check is whether the main power supply is stable or fluctuating. Printers are very sensitive devices that will instantly send “Printer offline” message even when there is a very little fluctuation in the main power supply. You may also check other appliances like your Computer that they are also getting some troubles or are working properly.
- Outdated Brother Printer Drivers: Operating brother printers with outdated printer drivers is another very common reason why users are getting brother printer offline issues. The main cause for this issue is that you haven't updated the brother printer drivers in your PC for a past few times which leads to this issue.
- Lost connectivity issues: Because connection between brother printer and your Computer is the mandatory condition to make your printer work, that’s why you should look for the proper connections between the two. Users are required to check whether their brother printer is connected with the wireless network or not to check for the same.
How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Offline:
However, to resolve this issue, sometimes a simple reboot is all that is required. If this doesn’t help, then here are some steps to follow:
- Go to the printers in the ‘Start’ menu optionand click on ‘Control panel’. Now, tap on ‘Printers and Faxes’ icon.
- Look for the printer icon and double click that.
- A pop-up window will appear and show all current print jobs in queue.
- The last step is to, go to ‘Printer’ option in the Menuand tap ‘Use Printer Offline’ and this will reconnect the printer ‘online’ from the ‘offline’ status.
Brother Printer Keeps Going Offline:
Even after following the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps if still your Brother printer not connecting to wifi then it means that your printer has some serious underlying issues. It can be a hardware issue or software issue. Your Brother printer can go offline due to paper jam. Here are the troubleshooting steps to look for paper jams and stop your printer from going offline:
- First of all, switch off your printer and unplug it from the power supply.
- Take out the paper tray from the printer.
- Remove the jammed paper by pulling it out.
- Put the paperback in the paper tray.
- Install the paper tray back in the printer. To know more about brother printer showing offline windows 10
- Switch on the printer by plugging it back.
- Check if the ‘Brother Printer showing offline’ issue is resolved.
Conclusion: If you are still not able to get your Brother printer back online from offline then you can contact us. Our team of experts will help you in resolving the Brother printer offline issue.