NBC Universal is the owner of Peacock’s on-demand streaming site. Comcast owns the providers of NBC Universal, Xfinity, and Cox, internet, and TV services. This is why Xfinity customers qualified for the Peacock Premium subscription for free.
Xfinity comes with the Peacocktv.com/tv app, which is preloaded. It also includes the Peacock Premium free subscription with the selected plan.
- Click here to visit Peacock.com/tv official website if you are an Xfinity user.
- Click on Get Started, and choose Create an Account if you don’t have one. Users with an existing Peacock account can click on “Link Your Accounts” to proceed.
- If you are creating a new account, you are required to enter your Xfinity Account ID. It could be email, username, or mobile number you use to log in to your Xfinity account.
- After entering the ID, enter the password and follow the on-screen instructions. Now you’ll be able to watch the Peacock Premium content for free with your Xfinity account.
- Click on Start Watching, and you can stream your favorite content.