How do I report unauthorized PayPal login account activity?
PayPal strictly addresses the concerns that are illegal or unauthorized on a user's account. If it finds any type of illegal or unauthorized activity on your PayPal login account then it can block the access of your account. While using the PayPal account if you find any unauthorized transaction or activity then you can report it easily by visiting the PayPal resolution center.
The way to report an unauthorized PayPal account activity is quite easy and simple. To report suspicious activity on your PayPal account, you may need to log into your account using the PayPal account username and password details. If you are looking for a way to report the unauthorized activity on PayPal then you can refer to this post. Today we are going to discuss the method to report suspicious activity on the PayPal account.
Way to report suspicious activity on PayPal
The steps to report suspicious activity on PayPal are mentioned below. In case you are looking to submit an unauthorized activity on PayPal using a mobile then you may need to download and install the PayPal mobile application by visiting the Play or App Store on your device.
- Using a mobile or computer, visit the PayPal login webpage
- Or launch the PayPal mobile application on your device
- Now, on the login page, you need to enter the username and password details of your PayPal account
- After providing the details verify it by re-checking it and tap on the ‘Sign in’ button
- After accessing the PayPal account, locate the ‘Resolution Center’ option
- You need to find the ‘Report a Problem’ option and click on it
- Now, select the transaction that you want to report and tap on the ‘Continue’ button
- Find the ‘I want to report a transaction that I didn’t authorize’ option and click on it
- Now, type the issue and click on the ‘Submit’ button to report the transaction
- Finally, you have reported the unauthorized transaction on your PayPal account
To sum up, the PayPal resolution center is working continuously to resolve the issues that are reported by their users. Any PayPal account user can report unauthorized activity or transaction by approaching some simple and quick steps. All you need to do is, log in to your account and head to the resolution center tab to file a report for suspicious activity.