The global Polyester Film for Lamination Market is expected to reach USD 66.91 Billion by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing application of polyester films amongst the end-user industries.
Polyester films find widespread application as a lamination substrate, as it offers exceptional durability, oxygen barrier, and heat resistance. Also, when laminated on other specific materials, it provides a robust UV protection and water barrier. Polyester films are considered safe for the packaging of food products as compared to other conventional materials. It is less susceptible to contamination, along with pilferage, thereby increasing the shelf-life of food products. Polyester films offer an aesthetic appeal to the food items and are beneficial for branding purposes. Moreover, films made from polyester can be recycled and reused.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Polyester Film for Lamination Market:
Mitsubishi Polyester Films Inc., Polyplex Corporation, Toyobo Co. Ltd., Kolon Industries, HuanYuan Plastic Film Co. Ltd., Ester Industries Ltd., Sumilon Polyester Ltd., Toray Plastics, Cosmo Films Ltd., and Impak Films USA.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2778
Further key findings from the report suggest
· By product type, packaging application contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is projected to grow at a rate of 7.2% in the forecast period. The polyester films are utilized to produce food containers and beverage bottles, among others. Polyester is the most commonly used plastic material for thermoforming packaging designs owing to its high-strength barrier that can provide better resistance to outside tampering or other elements.
· By industry vertical, the pharmaceutical industry is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 8.1% in the forecast period. Polyester is a para-crystalline material that provides an excellent barrier, printability, clarity, and hardness properties. Film-forming and orientation of polyester augments for the making of thin profile webs with exceptional properties for implementation in flexible packaging.
· The market in the North American region held the second-largest market share in 2018 and is forecasted to witness a growth rate of 6.7% in the forecast period. The market dominance of this region may be attributed to shifting consumer preferences and an increase in demand from the end-use industries.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyester-film-market
Polyester Film for Lamination Market Segmentation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Biaxially Oriented
- Bubble Extruded
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- <15 microns Polyester Film
- 15-30 microns Polyester Film
- 30-60 microns Polyester Film
- >60 microns Polyester Film
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Food and Beverage
- Electrical and Electronics
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The Polyester Film for Lamination Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Polyester Film for Lamination Market.
The global Polyester Film for Lamination Market is segmented into:
· North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
· Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2778
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Research Reports:
Potassium Chloride Market:https://ciy.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potassium-chloride-market
Potassium Bicarbonate Market:https://www.artmonthly.co.uk/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/potassium-bicarbonate-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370