According to the most recent analysis by Reports and Data, the market for Indwelling Catheter is anticipated to reach USD 3.38 billion in 2030 and have a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the projected period. The global Indwelling Catheter Market is expanding in terms of revenue due to increased prevalence of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and rising demand for minimally invasive surgical treatments.
Advancements in the healthcare sector have introduced modern medical devices that have revolutionized medical treatments, which improved the quality of life of people suffering from lifestyle and chronic diseases. A catheter is a tube that is inserted into the body through a narrow opening or surgically placed inside the body which can be used for several functions. Geriatric population always suffers from urinary retention and urinary incontinence problems, which is boosting market revenue growth. In the US more than 30 million Indwelling Catheter are sold annually and the catheterization rate in non-intensive care units is more than 20% and in an ICU is 60%. Indwelling Catheter are commonly used in patients with incontinence, spinal cord injury, neurogenic bladder, and urine flow obstruction.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2514
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Hospitals segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to an increasing number of patients getting hospitalized. Hospitals also have their own diagnostic center in various areas, which also requires catheters for diagnosing and imaging-related purposes. Catheters are also used after operation to remove fluid and blood from the body. In addition, an increase in government spending on building developed healthcare infrastructure has led to increase in number of hospitals in emerging countries. Moreover, increase in the number of women suffering from Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) has increased demand for the catheters in hospitals and is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Urinary incontinence segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register steady growth rate during the forecast period. This is owing to increasing cases of UTIs and other medical conditions such as stroke, paralysis, mobility impairment, and cancer. Urge incontinence and stress are the most common types of urinary incontinence found in women these days. Functional urinary incontinence occurs when there is a lack of mobility in reaching the bathroom in severe arthritis or bedridden cases, which is driving growth of the market.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to increasing awareness about UTIs, presence of highly skilled professionals, and well-established medical equipment manufacturing companies such as ConvaTec Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, and others in this region.
- In February 2021, Minnesota Medical Technologies Corporation, which is a medical device manufacturing company based in Stewartville, U.S., and Wellspect Healthcare, had come into agreement for the distribution of fecal incontinence insert developed by Minnesota Medical across Europe.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Indwelling Catheter Market
The globla Indwelling Catheter market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Indwelling Catheter market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast, ConvaTec Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health, Teleflex Incorporated, Wellspect Healthcare, Medical Technologies of Georgia, and J and M Indwelling Catheter, LLC.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2514
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Indwelling Catheter Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Coated Catheters
- Uncoated Catheters
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Long-term Care Facilities
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Urinary Incontinence
- General Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Key Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2514
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Tumor Ablation Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tumor-ablation-market
Retractable Needle Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/retractable-needle-market
Radiotherapy Motion Management Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/radiotherapy-motion-management-market
Spinal Pumps Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spinal-pumps-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370