Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Surgical Robotics Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Robotic surgery allows doctors to perform many types of complex procedures with more precision, flexibility and control than is possible with conventional techniques. Robotic surgery is usually associated with minimally invasive surgery - procedures performed through tiny incisions. The Global Surgical Robotics Market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 17,370 million, registering a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global surgical robotics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the surgical robotics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, surgery type, end user, and region. The global market for surgical robotics can be segmented by component: accessories & instrument, services, systems. According to the research, the accessories & instrument segment had the largest share in the global surgical robotics market.
Surgical robotics market is further segmented by surgery type: general surgery, gynecological surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, urological surgery, others. Based on end user, the surgical robotics market is segmented into: hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), others. On the basis of region, the surgical robotics market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- accessories & instrument
By surgery type:
- general surgery
- gynecological surgery
- orthopedic surgery
- urological surgery
By end user:
- ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs)
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Globus Medical Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Siemens AG, Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, Titan Medical Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global surgical robotics market.
- To classify and forecast the global surgical robotics market based on component, surgery type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global surgical robotics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global surgical robotics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global surgical robotics market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global surgical robotics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1342234/global-surgical-robotics-market-one
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.