The growing demand for the Low-Temperature Powder Coating in the Medical sector, along with the increased application in Furniture, will boost the market growth.
Low-Temperature Powder Coatings Market Size – USD 3,386.7 Million in 2020, Growth - CAGR of 2.90%, Trends – High demand from end-use industries specifically from the automotive industry.
The global Low-Temperature Powder Coatings Market is forecast to reach USD 4,271.5 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Low-Temperature Powder Coating is growing due to the rising concern for a luxury lifestyle and increasing standard of living in the developing nations.
The low-temperature powder coating is a technology that virtually removes the dangerous streams waste associated with conventional coating painting. These hazardous stream wastes include unused paint admixture, contaminated booth filters, cleaning solvents, and air emission. It also helps to reduce the exposures and liabilities associated with liquid coating use. The PC (powder coating) method distributes a small amount of mixture of resins and pigment onto a substrate.
However, continuously increasing prices of Low-Temperature PC is a major factor restraining the growth of the global Low-Temperature PC market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1913
Top Lading Players: Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, Jotun A/S, PPG Industries, Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, Teknos Group, Forrest Technical Coatings, Platinum Phase Sdn Bhd, Tulip Paints, Protech Powder Coatings Inc., and CIN Industrial Coatings, among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Low-temperature powder coatings usually adhere to the environmental norms as they have a very low concentration of (VOC) volatile organic compound emission. The environmental benefits offered by this product, coupled with the performance benefits, make it desirable among the end-users.
- By resin type, the polyester segment dominates the market. This segment is expected to register an impressive CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast time frame. One of the main reasons why polyester formulations are so popular for resins in PCs is that they are super durable. This helps them to retain their color, and a glossy finish, even after harsh weather exposure.
- The non-metal substrate segment is the faster-growing segment with a CAGR of 5.9% in the overall low-temperature PCs market. The need for sustainable and innovative products has driven many powder coating manufacturers to develop coatings for substrates, which have never been powder coated. New product applications for low-temperature powder coatings are being developed. These finishing materials are being used on heat-sensitive substrates such as wood and medium-density fiberboard (MDF), plastics, composites, glass, and preassembled parts.
- The Middle East & Africa is poised to show stable growth. In contrast, Central & South America is expected to witness lackluster growth owing to relatively weaker economic conditions and consumption trends.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1913
The global Low-temperature Powder Coatings market is segmented into:
Resins Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
Substrate Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
- Non- Metal
- Wood And Medium-Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Plastics, Composites, & Glass
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020-2028)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & constructions
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1913
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Micro Injection Molded Plastic Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/micro-injection-molded-plastic-market
Military Aerospace Coatings Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/military-aerospace-coatings-market
Molluscicides Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/molluscicides-market
Hot Melt Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hot-melt-adhesives-market
High-Performance Alloys Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-performance-alloys-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs