Big stars to play small shows as live music returns

Elong Flot
2021-07-08 04:25:44

Big stars to play small shows as live music returns

Some of music's biggest stars will slotxo squeeze into the UK's smallest venues this summer, in an attempt to revive the grassroots music scene.

Sir Tom Jones will play the 800-seat Cambridge Junction, while Rag 'n' Bone Man will entertain 250 fans in the Tunbridge Wells Forum.

It comes after 18 months in the which the live music industry essentially shut down due to Covid-19.

Sir Tom says supporting small, local venues "makes all the difference".

"Musicians can record in their bedrooms, but they can't learn to perform in public without a place to play," he adds.

Rag 'n' Bone Man has already tested the waters, playing three low-key, socially-distanced shows at London's Jazz Café last week.

"This has been very emotional," he told the audience on the closing night. "I'm not going to get all soppy but not being able to do gigs for the last year-and-a-half feels like you're missing a testicle."

Moore Ben
2022-01-04 09:29:53

Thanks for the sharing. This is my first time visiting your blog. Really I like your Blog. Keep doing more like this.

run 3

Adam Peake
2022-01-24 10:51:42

I have read your forum thread about products, I find the content quite interesting and detailed, I hope in the near future, you will have more interesting post to give readers insight. Please visit my page  kangertech vape Australia