Which Is The Best Portable Waterproof Speaker?

Dab Lew
2021-09-16 10:21:17

Which Is The Best Portable Waterproof Speaker? So you are out looking for a speaker and you happen to come across JBL Flip. Wow, what an awesome choice, an all in one waterproof speaker that you can use not only outdoors but also inside, like at home or in the car. There are so many things I love about this particular speaker, like the fact that it has a cardioid microphone that is extremely lightweight, but also has a super long cord to help me get up and down wherever I need to go.

I like to be able to move around freely without having to worry about damaging anything, or having to hold onto anything while I am trying to move the speakers around. A typical outdoors speaker is made of heavy duty plastic with a hard shell to protect it, but they just can not take a beating like they could when being used in a car or at home, plus you have to constantly adjust them because wind and rain and such can throw them off line and make them lose power. With the Flip, I can simply walk up to the mic and turn it on, it is that easy. I also like the fact that there are no wires to deal with and I can walk away and put the speaker back up, it is just like having a portable radio, plus it is waterproof, which is a definite plus.

So after looking all over the web, and going to a few different stores and not finding much success, I decided to buy the JBL Flip 4 Pakistan from Amazon. I am glad that I did, the package arrived fast and I was able to take it home right away, plus I found a great price on it. After using it a few times and really enjoying it, I am now debating between getting another Flip or buying my trusty JBL. I am leaning more towards the latter, but who knows, maybe once I lose a few more pounds, I might decide that I want one of these speakers again. Either way, I am very happy that I decided to get a water proof speaker for my needs, plus now I know which is the best portable waterproof speaker.