Seeking Strategy Advice for Stick War Legacy

Jack Austin
2024-04-21 16:03:19

Hey everyone,

I've been diving deep into Stick War Legacy lately and I'm hooked! However, I've hit a bit of a roadblock and could use some advice. I'm struggling with the best strategy for conquering the higher levels, particularly when it comes to managing my resources effectively and deploying my units strategically.

What are some key strategies you've found success with? Are there specific unit combinations or tactics that work well in certain situations? Any tips on how to optimize resource gathering and spending?

Looking forward to hearing your insights and tips!

Jack Austin
2024-04-21 16:04:54
  1. Resource Management: Focus on upgrading miners for increased income. Prioritize economic buildings for better production.

2. Unit Combinations: Experiment with a mix of melee and ranged units. Use archers to weaken defenses before sending in melee units.

3. Deployment Tactics: Consider terrain and enemy composition when deploying units of stick war legacy hack vô hạn tất cả. Utilize chokepoints and adapt strategies accordingly.

4. Spell Usage: Don't underestimate the power of spells. Save them for crucial moments or tough defenses to turn the tide of battle.

Keep practicing and trying out different strategies to overcome those higher levels! Good luck!