Seeking Advice on Choosing a Fire Watch Company

Jack Austin
2024-03-01 13:17:10

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the process of selecting a fire watch company for our upcoming event, and I'd appreciate some advice. Our event is taking place in Portland, Oregon, and we want to ensure the safety of our attendees by having a reliable fire watch team on standby.

I've come across a few options, but I'm not sure how to narrow down the choices. What factors should I consider when evaluating fire watch companies? Are there any specific certifications or qualifications I should look for? Does anyone have recommendations for reputable fire watch companies in the Portland area?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jack Austin
2024-03-01 13:18:11

Hey there,

Selecting the right fire watch company is crucial for ensuring the safety of your event attendees. When evaluating options, consider factors such as the company's experience in providing fire watch services, their reputation for reliability and responsiveness, and their adherence to local regulations and industry standards.

Look for certifications like NFPA 101 Life Safety Code and NFPA 10 Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers. Additionally, check if the company's personnel are trained in fire prevention and emergency response protocols.

For recommendations in the Portland area, consider reaching out to local event organizers or venues for referrals based on their past experiences.