Coinbase is the platform that enables druggies to vend, buy, trade, or manage cryptocurrencies securely. The platform is easy to use for the druggies and those who are the new druggies can fluently do the deals via the Coinbase login platform. There are numerous types of payment styles that you can link to your Coinbase account.
For further information on all the payment styles, there are available on the website you can fluently visit the sanctioned website and get backing. Well through this composition, you'll get the basics to add a US payment system in the Coinbase login app. So let us begin with the set of instructions that are in need.
What is the way to add the US payment system to the Coinbase login app?
There are numerous types of payment styles that you can link to your Coinbase account, you can follow these instructions to add the US payment system in the Coinbase login app
To link a payment system
- Click on the “ Settings” at the bottom.
- Elect the “ Add a payment system” option.
- Tap on the payment system that wants to link.
- Follow the instructions to complete the verification depending on the type of payment system.
Adding the US payment system while buying the crypto
- Click on the blue switch icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Elect the “ Buy” and also select the asset that you would like to buy.
- You need to select the “ Add a payment system” option.
- After this, you need to follow the instructions to complete the verification process depending on the type of payment system being linked.
From a conclusive standpoint
By the end of this content, we hope that you're now clear with the content that's handed in this composition. Still, if you're still not suitable to add a US payment system in the Coinbase login app, also we suggest you visit the sanctioned website and get professional backing from the Client support platoon.