The users often witness technical issues when they try to connect printer to iPhone or print from HP Printer without AirPrint on iPhone or iPad. To print it, you are expected to follow and apply few important instructions.
- First of all, you should open your printer’s app on your device
- Now, you must turn on your printer’s wifi
- Then, you should go into your phone or tablet’s settings and then click on the wifi tab
- Now, you can simply locate your printer under ‘OTHER NETWORKS’ and then tap on it
- Now, you can pull up the document, image or web page that you want to print and then hit the share icon
- Now, you can now be able to connect the printer through the app and print
By applying the steps, you can resolve the issues. The users often witness technical snags when they try to print from iPhone. Just apply the steps, one by one and so you would be able to troubleshoot all your problems. Go through the steps and implement it manually to resolve the issues entirely.