Weather Forecasting Systems Market Research Report: Information by Solution (Hardware [Anemometers, Barometers, Rain Gauges, Hygrometers, Thermometers, Sounding Systems & Radiosondes, Communication & Data Loggers, Satellite Sensors, Sounding Systems & Radiosondes, Windvanes and Ceilometers] and Software [Weather Monitoring & Display Software, Data Collection & Processing Software, Supercomputing, Big Data Analytics and others]), Forecast Type (Nowcast, Short-Range, Medium-Range, Extended-Range and Long-Range), Application (Weather Observing Systems, Weather Satellites, Weather Drones, Weather Stations, Weather Balloons, Airborne LiDAR and others), Vertical (Aviation, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Marine, Military, Renewable Energy, Meteorology, Weather Service Providers and others) - Forecast till 2028
Global Weather Forecasting Systems Market is projected to be valued at USD 3,870 Million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.47% from 2020 to 2028. Rapid global warming has significantly contributed to the expansion of the weather forecasting systems market. High competition owing to the presence of several players in the market has led weather forecasting systems providers to focus on innovation. Furthermore, increasing mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies is also expected to drive market growth during the review period. For example, in September 2019, DTN acquired Weatherzone, a private weather service provider based in Australia. This acquisition enabled the company to strengthen its presence in the global Weather Forecasting Systems Market.
However, issues related to inaccuracy and false weather alarms could restrict the growth of the global market.
Growing demand for accurate numerical weather prediction and increasing concern pertaining to safety and security is expected to drive the demand for weather forecasting systems.
Get Sample PDF @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/9525
Growth Opportunities in the Market
Software segment to register the higher growth rate: The software segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period, 2020 to 2028. Software offers benefits such as ease of implementation, accuracy, and reduced ownership cost, driving the growth of the segment.
The long-range segment is expected to be the fastest-growing: The long-range segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2020 to 2028. Increasing demand for weather forecasting services by industries such as agriculture, renewable energy, and aviation is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
Whether the drones segment expected to register the highest CAGR: The weather drones segment is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The rising adoption of drones for industrial and commercial applications is expected to drive the growth of the segment. Furthermore, the increasing product launches by companies such as Earth Networks is also likely to drive the growth of the segment.
The meteorology segment dominated the market in 2019: The meteorology segment dominated the market in 2019, owing to the rapidly growing global aviation industry. Furthermore, the growing demand for accurate weather information is also expected to drive the growth of the segment.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/weather-forecasting-systems-market-9525
- Honeywell International, Inc. (US)
- Vaisala (Finland)
- IBM Corporation (US)
- AccuWeather, Inc. (US)
- MeteoGroup (UK)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Sutron (US)
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (US)
- Airmar Technology Corp (US)
- MORCOM INTERNATIONAL, INC. (US)
- Met One Instruments Inc. (US)
Other Prominent Players
- Gill Instruments Limited (India)
- Skye Instruments Limited (UK)
- Hoskin Scientific (UK)
- DTN (US)
- Speedwell Weather Ltd (US)
- Davis Instruments (US)
- ENSCO, Inc. (US)
- Columbia Weather Systems, Inc. (US)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- Munro Instruments Limited (UK)
- Understory (US)
- SPIRE GLOBAL, INC (US)
- Athenium Analytics (US)
- TempoQuest (US)
- UBIMET GmbH (Austria)
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. (US)
- Weather Routing Inc. (US)
- Cray Inc. (US)
Related Links @
- Global Aerospace Helmet Mounted Display Market Research Report: Information by Technology (Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality), Application (Military and Non-Military), Component (Processor & Memory, Controller, Sensor, Display, Lens and others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) - Forecast till 2027
- Global Multirotor UAV Market Research By Application (Military, Homeland Security, Commercial), By Rotors (Less than 10, More than 10), By Payload (Cameras, Electro-Optical Sensors, GPS, Lidar, Laser Designator, and Others), & by Region–Forecast Till 2027
- Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) UAV Market Research Report Information by Platform (Commercial and Military), Type (Fixed-Wing and Multi-rotor), Propulsion System (Electric, Solar, Hybrid, and Others) and Region - Forecast till 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)