Struggling with the Canon G2010 printer installation? Want to know how to install Canon G2010 printer without CD? Well, if the answer to the above questions is yes, then you have accessed the right page. You don’t need to be worried. We are here to help you. In this article, you will get the simple step-by-step instructions for Canon G2010 printer installation on your system. Let’s get started - how to install canon printer without cd
Know About Canon G2010 Printer
Canon G2010 printer is the amazing multifunctional printer with which you can print, scan, copy and fax the documents very easily. It supports both wired and wireless printing. With this printer, you can print the high-quality documents from any place after establishing a wireless connection. These features make it suitable for both office or home use. It also supports the Airprint or ePrint to print the documents from your Android or iOS devices.
Simple Guidelines for Canon G2010 Printer Setup
Follow the below instructions for the first-time setup of your Canon G2010 printer from from your computer:
- Step 1: Firstly, cut the tape on the shipment box of your printer using a knife.
- Step 2: After that, take out the Canon printer from the printer box and place it on a dirt-free and smooth surface.
- Step 3: Thereafter, peel off the packing material all around the printer including tapes.
- Step 4: Next, open the cover of your Canon G2010 printer and ink cartridge lever.
- Step 5: Take out the ink cartridge from the printer box along with all the accessories that come along with your printer.
- Step 6: Peel-off the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Step 7: In the next step, insert the ink cartridge into the appropriate slots. Make sure that you have inserted the ink cartridge correctly.
- Step 8: Now, open the lid which is located at the top of the ink tank. You have to twist the cap in order to open the bottle to refill.
- Step 9: Pour the ink into the ink tank and make sure that ink in the ink tank is not overfilled as it may create issues in printing.
- Step 10: After that, close the lid. Perform the same steps for magenta, cyan and yellow.
- Step 11: Connect one end of the power cable with your printer and other end with the power outlet.
- Step 12: Now, you have to press the power button from the control panel of your printer.
- Step 13: Wait for some time until the Canon G2010 printer is turned on and the green LED light starts blinking on your printer which means that the power connection is established successfully with your printer.
How to Install Canon G2010 Printer Without CD?
Go through the below instructions step-by-step for Canon G2010 printer installation without using CD:
- Step 1: Firstly, open the web browser from your system and visit the official website of your printer.
- Step 2: Once you reach the official website, enter the model number of your printer. You will see the green color download box. Click on download and setup button.
- Step 3: After that, open a web link for your Canon g2010 printer to head to the download page of your printer.
- Step 4: Now, you have to select the operating system from the operating system drop-down list. Choose the operating system from the drop-down checklist named “Select OS variation”.
- Step 5: Next, you will see that file explorer house window will display on the screen. You can save the software at the place of your desire. Click on the “Save” button.
- Step 6: The printer driver software will start downloading. It may take time
- Step 7: Search for the downloaded file where you saved it on your system.
- Step 8: Once you find it, click on the download setup file to install it on your system. Click on the next button to go ahead.
- Step 9: Follow on-screen instructions for the configuration activities displayed on the screen.
- Step 10: After that, you will see that a license agreement displays on the screen. Click on the checkbox named to agree with the terms and conditions written on it.
- Step 11: Tap on the finish button to complete the installation process.
- Step 12: At last, plug-in your printer into the USB port of your computer and turn on your printer.
- Step 13: Try to print the document from your device for testing purposes.
That’s All! We hope that the instructions in this article will help you in knowing how to install Canon G2010 printer without CD on your system without any trouble.