Venmo is a digital payment service that helps you to send and receive money safely and securely. Using a Venmo login account you can pay businesses, pay in-app online and pay in stores. Venmo offers credit and debit card facilities as well. You can get a Venmo card by applying on its platform. Along with this, you can also buy Cryptocurrencies on Venmo.
You can access all these services and features using your Venmo login account. Today we are talking about the Venmo login account and how you can access it on iPhone and Android. The process to access the Venmo login account on a smartphone (iPhone Android) is easy and clear. So, with no further delay let’s move on to the steps to discuss the process to access the Venmo login account on your smartphone.
Method to access Venmo account on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone to access your Venmo login account then approach the steps that are given below:
- Using your iPhone, visit the App Store
- Now, in the search bar type Venmo and hit Enter
- Look for the Venmo mobile application and click Install
- Wait for a while and let the installation process finish on your iPhone
- Now, launch the Venmo mobile app on your iPhone
- Head to the Venmo sign-in page and enter your login credentials carefully
- Review your sign-in credentials and tap Sign in
- Finally, you have access to your Venmo account on your iPhone
Method to access Venmo account on Android
To access the Venmo account on Android the steps are mentioned below; look at the steps:
- Using your Android mobile, visit the Play Store on it
- Search for Venmo mobile app in Play Store and click Install
- Now, after completing the installation process of the Venmo mobile app, launch it on your device
- Navigate to the login page and enter the Venmo login user ID and password in the corresponding field
- Tap on Login
- Finally, you are logged in to your Venmo account on your Android phone
To sum up, to access your Venmo login account on iPhone or Android you need to download and install Venmo mobile application by visiting the App/Play Store on it. Once you will complete the installation process of the Venmo mobile app, you can easily launch it on your device. Use the username and password details carefully on the login page to avoid any type of login issue.
The steps to access the Venmo account on iPhone and Android are mentioned in this post. Hopefully, you will be able to access the Venmo account on your device referring to this post.